NIGHTMARE TOYS

Tuesday, March 3, 2020

EXCUSE ME , GIVE ME YOUR SHORTS....

Oh lord I can hear the bitching already but onward I go. If you have band shorts like the ones pictured I want them!
They need to be 2x and have pockets please. Noe here is the deal I will be buying many of them for those who post links HOWEVER I i am offering a free month of PR to any bands who send me a pair! Here is the reason those bitching saying i am asking for free merch wonk wonk wonk. I am going to be making some big exposure events Devin townsend in Dallas Bon Jovi in Tulsa Motley in Arlington and Iwill be in NYC in June. I know it sounds egotistical but people pay attention to what band shirts and shorts I have on its just part of being Wes Moose Jaques So if you want a FREE month of PR send those shorts over!
Moose
PO BOX 5401
Edmond, Oklahoma
73083
If you have band shorts available post a link I WILL be buying some!



No comments:

Post a Comment