NIGHTMARE TOYS

Monday, March 23, 2020

THE DEEP END BASS INTERVIEW : INFINITE SIN

1.Why Bass? 

When I first started on the bass I realized the power of it, it could shake the house and vibrate stuff off the shelves. I fell in love with it ,been playing ever since , besides I have three brothers that play drums so someone had to






2.Do you think it is unfair or just lack of knowledge bass gets so little credit? I think it’s a little of both but that was in the past now the bass is in fore front also it depends on the band 





3.What kind of bass do you use?

 Model , color , year , And why I use a 2004 shcecter,diamond series elite,5 string ,honey burst. ,and a 2016 Ibanez sound gear sr375m tobacco burst , just like the tone feel ,they both sound great

 
 



4.Tell us about your amplification
 I use ampeg pro 4 1500 watts with a ampeg svt 8/10 cab 

 Also use a scr DI box from ampeg 



5. With all of that being said do you feel tone is an important thing for bass? 

Very important, tone is everything for bass , too little tone you get lost in the mix too much it becomes too rumbly and you can’t tell one note from another 





6.Do you prefer 5 strings over 4 string? 

I prefer 5 string , they’re more versatile 


  



7.Who is your favorite bassist? Geezer Butler 


8. Who is your least favorite bassist?

 A keyboard, always feel ripped off when I see a band without a bass player 



9.Why do you think women seem to be attracted to playing bass?

 I imagine it’s the same for woman who listen to the bass , it moves them , makes them dance 

 
 



10. What bassist dead or alive would you like a private lesson with? Geezer of course 



11. Bonus question

Bobby Doll , Nikki Sixx , Les Claypool , Billy Sheehan  which is more ridiculous and why

 Ridiculous as far as silly or ridiculous as being a great bassist?hard question there ,they are all ridiculously great players in their own right , I’ll leave it at that

No comments:

Post a Comment