NIGHTMARE TOYS

Monday, March 30, 2020

VOKILLS INTERVIEW : Fremitus Diaboli / Unholy Desecration



1.Please introduce yourself and tell us who you sing for. 

Greetings I am Fremitus Diaboli (Jaime) I am the Vocalist for Unholy Desecration
  
2.What/Who made you want to sing? 

I was into music at a very young age, but never picked up an instrument, until I got to high school I met friends with the same interest in music but they all played an instrument and I didn't and I wanted to be part of the band that they were forming, so I just gave it a shot at doing vocals, I found that I had a talent for it & of course over the years I've developed my vocals to what they are today

3.Who was the first singer you saw live that gave you chills? 

Now is that the first singer I saw live or the first singer that actually gave me chills ? Cause if answering the later then it would be King Diamond witnessing the master at what he does best is enough to give anyone chills

4.Many people say heavy music is just screaming, How would you combat that statement? 

Step into my shoes & try to do what I do

5.If you growl or do harsh vocals how do you keep your voice after such violent performances?

 I get that question a lot & I've never really thought about it, I guess just rest your voice afterwards

6. Do you have a warm up routine? Tell us bout it ? 
  
I just usually sing along with songs of my own band or bands similar to our style prior to practice or a show

7. Do you think power or performance is more important? 

In my opinion power is part of the performance, if you don't have the power in your vocals then the performance is lacking.

8. Who do you think gets unfair vocal praise, someone the world thinks is great but is not? And who is great but does not get the credit? 

To the first part, Phil Enselmo, in my opinion he is overrated, To the second part King Diamond that guy is in his 60s & Still onstage kicking ass

9.Name your top 5 vocalist 
1.King Diamond
2.Chuck Schuldiner
3. Mikael Åkerfeldt
4.Peter Tägtgren
5. Warrel Dane
  
10.Micheal Buble or Jim Gallette? Just testing your skills here.
You mean Nitro 
"Jim Gillette" not Gallette 😂 if you want to relax I guess Micheal Buble would suffice

11.Who do you love to listen to that would surprise people? 

Prince

12.If you could remove the autotune from any singer who would it be?  

Kanye West not that he is much of a singer to begin with

No comments:

Post a Comment