NIGHTMARE TOYS

Sunday, March 22, 2020

On this episode of an Old School Album Review Christophe Murdock titled "Pray to the Saw."

On this episode of an Old School Album Review we're taking a look at a single release from  Christophe Murdock titled "Pray to the Saw."
We've asked a few of our peers in the music industry to listen to it and give their feedback. 
Let's hear what they had to say..

JASON FORD
FORD & FOSSIL
WYOMING 

"Nothing like a little murder to start off a morning! The dark spaghetti-western sound, with the rock-a-billy attitude is a great mixture you usually only hear in Rob Zombie flicks. I surely enjoyed this folk-terror rock song, could have been a bit longer. I'll absolutely be looking forward to hearing more from Christophe Murdock and the gang."

KEITH ABT
HARD ROCK AND HEAVY METAL REVIEWS ON HUBPAGES
NEW JERSEY 

"Ooookay, this was not at all what I expected from the thumbnail pic in the YouTube video and the horrific sound effects s that open the track... I was expecting thrash/death metal but instead I got bluesy rockabilly that sounded like something Chris Isaak would have whipped up for a theme song to a Texas Chainsaw Massacre sequel. Well played, Mr. Murdock, well played. This is not my usual  kind of meat by any means,  but horror aficionados should dig."

JOSIAH ANDERSON
OWNER OF NIGHTADDER1 BOOKING 
WASHINGTON 

"An interesting twist of country and psychedelic guitar riffs. This is definently the output of when metal heads decide to have a country side project. I could tell that country definently wasn't the only genre they are able to play. Although I'm generally not a huge country fan, this caught my attention and had a great guitar solo and was well put together."

JEREMY AMACK 
THE BAND REPENT 
WYOMING 

"This is just a really fun song here. I'm reminded of a horror movie soundtrack but with an amazing guitar solo with some SIC higher notes. The whole song comes together well and moves in that creepy vibe on it's way through. I loved the rockabilly sound with the verses. Great vocals too this is a really awesome tune that I enjoyed."

Special thanks to our review panel this week. 

Here's the song feel free to tell Christophe what you think about it as well. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBQu_EXjNlo&feature=share

No comments:

Post a Comment