NIGHTMARE TOYS

Sunday, September 22, 2019

THE AXEMEN SERIES : Gemini Wolves

  

1.Tell us your name and the band you play for
Gemini Wolves 


2.Who made you want to pick up the guitar
Bands like the Scorpions and Pink Floyd made me want to play the guitar.
3.Are you self taught or did you take lessons? . A little bit of both. Took lessons from a few different instructors, but I have been mostly self taught. 


4. Can you read music, Can you read tab? 


 I can read tabs, but not REAL music notation. 
   

5.Do you feel like you have your own sound / tone ? 


I would like to think so. 


6.Tell us about your guitar ( brand ,model . year , color ) 


I have found the Ibanez RG series to be the most comfortable. My main ax is an Ibanez RG 120R from 2000 in Blue, with the trem blocked.   


7.What about pickups? Passive or active ?


 Tell us about them
Passive stock Seymon Duncans in the HSH configuration
8.Lets get into amplification, Same drill brand , model , speakers etc 

I am running a Laney IRT Studio into a Laney IRT 212 Ironheart cab with the stock HH Custom speakers. 
  

9.Do you have a pedal board?

 Tell us about that badboy 

Yes I do. Reverb, Delay, and Boss RC-3 Looper in the effects loop. Modified Dunlop Crybaby into various dirt provided by Wampler and Lovepedal. 10..Now tell us your Dream Rig in detail.....
All I want for Christmas is the Mesa/Boogie JP-2C Mark IIC+ 60/100-watt Tube Head 


11.What guitarist can you not stand? 


Noel Gallagher 

12. Is tone more important or is technique? 
    

They really go hand in hand, but if had to choose I would say good tone with bad technique is probably harder to listen to than bad tone with excellent technique. 13. Name your top 5 guitarist
Jon Schaffer, John Petrucci, Paul Gilbert, Rudolf Schenker, and James Hetfield.
14.Who is the most overrated guitarist 


Jack White 15.Who would you like a one hour private sit down lessons with anyone dead or alive? 


James Hetfield, and we would only work on improving my rhythm playing!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment