NIGHTMARE TOYS

Monday, May 4, 2020

THE DEEP BASS INTERVIEW : RAD RAY TERRELL MX THE AMERICAN



1.Why Bass?

I started playing bass because that was the hardest position to find someone for.

2.Do you think it is unfair or just lack of knowledge bass gets so little credit?

I don’t let it bother me. I just come back stronger by writing a lot of the songs. 

3.What kind of bass do you use?
 Model , color , year , And why
Jackson Concert Bass JS3 Fender Percision-1986

4.Tell us about your amplification

SVT-2

5. With all of that being said do you feel tone is an important thing for bass?
  

Tone is always important for bass for that purpose all instruments. 

6.Do you prefer 5 strings over 4 string?

I like 5 and 6 string basses a lot.  I’ve always come back to the original 4 string bass. 

7.Who is your favorite bassist?

Geddy Lee, Noel Redding, Flea, Steve Harris

8. Who is your least favorite bassist?

I find a lot good in all bassists. 

9.Why do you think women seem to be attracted to playing bass?

That’s a good question, not sure. 
  

10. What bassist dead or alive would you like a private lesson with?

Steve Harris or Geddy Lee

11. Bonus question

Bobby Doll , Nikki Sixx , Les Claypool , Billy Sheehan  which is more ridiculous and why

I like them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment