NIGHTMARE TOYS

Thursday, October 10, 2019

THE AXEMEN SERIES : Jason Long-Oracle



 


1.Tell us your name and the band you play for

 Jason Long-Oracle
    



2.Who made you want to pick up the guitar
 Me

3.Are you self taught or did you take lessons?
.Self-taught

4. Can you read music, Can you read tab?
 Yes
.

5.Do you feel like you have your own sound / tone ?
 Yes

6.Tell us about your guitar ( brand ,model . year , color )


 LTD Snakebyte baritone





7.What about pickups? Passive or active ? Tell us about them


 Hybrid Het sets


8.Lets get into amplification, Same drill brand , model , speakers etc


 Peavy 6505 and EVH 5150 iii stealth with Mesa Boogie oversized cabinet. 



9.Do you have a pedal board? Tell us about that badboy


 Yes. I run a boss t3 tuner, decimator 2 g-string, tc electronics flashback, boss chorus ensemble and a MXR 10 band eq all fueled by the T-Rex fuel cell. 


  



10..Now tell us your Dream Rig in detail…..


 I have it but, there are some things I would still like to try.

11.What guitarist can you not stand?


None. 

  
* I personally hate this kid just because - moose

I12. Is tone more important or is technique?
 They are equally

13. Name your top 5 guitarist


 That’s hard to narrow down to that small of a group

14.Who is the most overrated guitarist

   

 I’m sure there are some out there that are better than others that doesn’t get the credit but, I really don’t know of any that is a fact, overrated.

15.Who would you like a one hour private sit down lessons with anyone dead or alive?


 Probably Joe Duplanter because he also sings while playing guitar and I personally would rather talk with someone that does both as that is what I do.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment