*This one is fun it has asterisk !
1. Please tell us about the history of your band and its members.
** We’ve been a band for about 15 years. A few lineup changes along the way but for we have been a solid three piece now since 2015.
2. What’s the origin of the band’s name?
** It dates back to a joke a friend played in me one night at the house. I told him I would get him back eventually, and he didn’t want the kind of payback that comes from out here.
3. Where is the band based out of and what is your music scene like there? Are there any local bands you could recommend?
** We are based primarily out of West Chester PA, about 30 minutes outside of Philadelphia. The scene in the city is on FIRE right now. There are so many great bands in so many different genres that it’s almost hard to NOT go to a show on a nightly basis. It feels like this must be how it felt in what I always read about the early days of the Pacific Northwest scene. My favs at the moment would have to be our sisters in Heavy Temple.
4. How would you describe your style?
** It’s heavy, it’s emotive, it’s kind of hard to put a finger on.
5. What have you released so far and what can someone expect from your works?
** we have been putting our records since 2007, and are about to release our 5th full length on August 3rd
6. Do you have any new music in the works?
** Future Slum. 5th full length album is out August 3rd on all formats.
7. How about playing shows and touring, have anything planned out?
** We are doing two record release shows on August 3rd in West Chester PA at Sprout Music Collective and then the next night August 4th at Vinyl Altar in Philadelphia PA.
8. What plans do you have for the future as a band?
** We will keep jamming, keep touring, keep writing, keep moving.
9. Where can we listen to your band and where can we buy your stuff?
10. What is it you’d like a listener to remember the most when hearing your music for the first time?
** the passion behind every note and every word. We play like our lives depend on it...in a way they do
no sense makes sense