NIGHTMARE TOYS

Monday, July 23, 2018

SOUNDCHECKED ON SPOTIFY

For those of you who did not know, Contrary to popular belief I am not well known for my beauty lol , I got my name in this biz doing radio. Metal Coffee PR is the extension of what I started years ago called Metal Moose which was a radio show / podcast I started to help unsigned and indie bands get worldwide attention and it has been a monster success and to this day it is STILL a monster! It has a different name and a different format but it Still worldwide and still plays unsigned bands now it s called Soundchecked and you can find it on Spotify , Itunes ,YouTube , Sticher , Mixcloud , TuneIn and more! Including several radio stations around the globe! Now that we have Spotify we have dominated the digital platforms as well now EXPANDING THE REACH a million fold with this HUGE new platform!
Metal Moose is still alive today as the Mother company for Soundchecked , Metal Coffee PR and Blacktooth Digital and the podcast is the KEY to it ALL because my job is to get your band KNOWN and I have been getting band known on a HUGE platform for years!
Now with Spotify the game changes BIG TIME!
So HARK! Metalheads things the game is about to change! Now when you are on Soundchecked you are on Spotify and when you join Metal Coffee PR you are GUARENTEED to be on Soundchecked!
Listen to Soundchecked on spotify
https://open.spotify.com/show/3pyAwCWbXaQynzrEZINfuv?si=nLCupyE0QuCi95Va06ILrg

No comments:

Post a Comment