NIGHTMARE TOYS

Sunday, July 22, 2018

YOU HAVE NO FANS! PROVE ME WRONG

Lets be honest OK? I LOVE  to be proven wrong! And in all of my years maybe 3 bands have proven me wrong on this.This is a hard one to handle kids because this is going to be a gut punch for 99% of you are you ready for this?
YOU DO NOT HAVE FANS!
Thats right I said it. And I am begging you to PROVE ME WRONG!
All you need to do to prove me wrong is have you fans send a simple text! 24 hours a day 365 days a year 424-666-7356 is the number.
All they have to do is text your band name to that number and if your band is in the top ten number of bands texted to me your band will be on the Soundchecked top ten of the week which airs on itunes , youtube , iheart radio , stitcher radio , tunein . spreaker , mixcloud AND radio stations worldwide! So you will get heard by a massive audience for FREE!
Look what I want for you is success! I have NOTHING to gain from this as a matter of fact can you imagine trying to sort through the text I am going to get? Trust me it aint no fun. But it is fun when you prove me wrong and you show the world you DO have fans!
So is there any questions? Your fans text you prove me wrong and I play your band for the entire planet!
And so what else is in this for you?



No comments:

Post a Comment