1. Please tell us about the history of your band and its members.
We've been going for 12 years with two defined line-ups, sime and chez have been there from day one and most of the current members since 2015 , Dave, Chez, Sime, Drask , Ryan with Emma on violin having just celebrated her first full year
2. What’s the origin of the band’s name?
A story we only tell face to face it's that boring your readers would fall asleep
3. Where is the band based out of and what is your music scene like there?
Our members live in Manchester Telford and the Midlands but we are known as a Leicestershire band as our original line-up was Leicester based , we still rehearse here
Arethere any local bands you could recommend?
There are loads I could go on for ages so I'll name the ones that we have history with, that have shared our journey like we have theirs
Temple of Lies
4. How would you describe your style?
Grungesque? Metal/Grunge with strings , probably easier for the listener to define than the band
5. What have you released so far and what can someone expect from your
Embrace the fall our debut album in 2013 with the original Line up
2015 Persecution Complex ep with the new mark2 Resin
2018 The Cycle of Need
I think you can expect an emotional journey listening to our songs we spend a lot of time on lyrics and structure and the addition of the violin just adds to the whole experience
In a word it's immersive
6. Do you have any new music in the works?
Always writing ....
7. How about playing shows and touring, have anything planned out?
We have four festivals and an album launch to play for the remainder of this year with more in the pipeline
8. What plans do you have for the future as a band?
Always pushing for the next opportunity the next festival the next bigger stage, we will just have to see how things pan out
9. Where can we listen to your band and where can we buy your stuff?
The debut album and ep are both available on iTunes Amazon etc and the new Album launch date is Friday 13th July on Attic records in CD vinyl and digital
You can watch the first videos from the new album on our YouTube channel
10. What is it you’d like a listener to remember the most when hearing your music for the first time?
A memory of their own, if your music can get far enough inside someone's head it pulls out feelings and memories from the listeners own experiences rather than the songwriters and that's when you know you've written something special