NIGHTMARE TOYS

Friday, July 6, 2018

ASHLEY BEAN BAND INTERVIEW

1. Please tell us about the about the band and its members.

 We are a rock band from central IL, we are a band that works together to help each other. My guitarist Mark Kline is a music teacher. Teaching children different instruments and how to play them, my bass player Dorian Mcneely is a sound engineer and runs his own studio. My drummer Aaron Rademaker also teaches drum lessons to kids to help them develop an amazing skill and to keep time. And myself Ashley Bean, play rhythm guitar. I market and promote the bands new music. 

2. Who does the majority of the writing? Is it a group thing or does someone handle the writing duties?

 I, Ashley Bean writes all the lyrics to each of our songs 

3. Where is the band based out of ? Where did you want to the band to end up? What was the dream city to have as your home base once you got out of your scene?


our band in based out of Peoria IL, and we hope by working together and finding ways to push our music to be heard by New people 

4.What is your genre? What bands do you use to explain  to people what you sound like?

 We are a rock band. It’s really hard to compare ourselves to other bands because we dont sound like any other band, many people have told us we have our own sound that we don’t sound like any other bands out there. 

5.Can we buy anything from you Cd's shirts etc and where can we buy them?

 Yes, you will be able to buy our new album once it drops July 13th 2018 on facebook, and our website.

6. Do you have studio time lined up anything new coming soon?

Not at this moment we don’t have studio time lined up. 

7. Have you ever been on tour? If so where and with who?

No we have never been on tour. 

What is your favorite band? Who are the bands who influenced you?

 One person that influenced me was Joan Jett. I liked how she wasn’t afraid of what people thought of her and she just got up there and sang her heart out to fans 

9.Do you have a website? And do I have to verify that I am 18 to enter it? 


 Yes we have a website and anyone of any age can visit our website is www.ashleybeanband.net   


10.  What about your music do you want people to remember? What is the quality you want to hit people when they hit play?

I love to write a song that is an experience in my life, and I also love writing songs that are fun and catchy 

11. Name a person who is integral to your band that nobody knows about , what person drives your band like they are part of the band? Who is the extra member ?

 My mother is that extra member because she helps out whenever she can 

12. Tell nerds like me tell us about your live rig and equipment.

  I have a half stack Marshall amp. And a Gibson Les Paul studio, that Gibsun made custom for me. It’s a rare guitar that weighs almost nothing. 

13.What is your musical guilty pleasure that you are ashamed of?

 I really dont have a guilty pleasure, I’m a hard working musician that likes to help other musicians and I like to remain humble.

14.If you could custom build a band who would be the members?

 I would probably keep the members that I have because we fit so well and work together so well that it maybe harder to find the right musicians with the right fit. 

15.Message to the fans? What is it?

 That if you have a dream and a goal to keep pushing it. Don’t listen to others telling you that you wont make it or your a failure, I was told that over and over by so many people and even family, but look at me now I have a name for myself, my music is being aired on radio, and I’m being featured in worldwide magazine with some of the biggest known rock bands. Keep doing you because your dream is never to far out of reach.


No comments:

Post a Comment