NIGHTMARE TOYS

Sunday, November 10, 2019

THE AXEMEN SERIES : Luca Gagnoni / Veil of Conspiracy

https://www.facebook.com/veilofconspiracyband/

1.Tell us your name and the band you play for

Hi,I am Luca Gagnoni and I play for Veil of Conspiracy, a Death Melodic band from Rome. Our debut album “Me, Us and Them” was released on February 8th via Revalve Records.

2.Who made you want to pick up the guitar

My father is a drummer and he collects a lot of vinyls and cds. Since I was a little child I grew up surrounded by bands like Deep Purple, Black Sabbath, Whitesnake and more. I started playing guitar at 9 years old.

3.Are you self taught or did you take lessons?

Initially self taught, then I started to study classical guitar for some years.

4. Can you read music, Can you read tab?

Yes, I can read both.
.

5.Do you feel like you have your own sound / tone ?

I work on my tone and sound constantly, because they are two of the most important things for a musician.
   



6.Tell us about your guitar ( brand ,model . year , color )

I’m endorsed by Schecter Guitars, and I have a black Jeff Loomis seven strings signature (2015 model), a C-6 Pro Charcoal Burst (2019) and a red Vintage Vs1. I also own other guitars from other brands.

7.What about pickups? Passive or active ? Tell us about them

Passive. I played with active pickups in the past, but I’ve always felt that they did non fit well with my playing. Nowadays I play Seymour Duncan pickups and they really sounds amazing.


8.Lets get into amplification, Same drill brand , model , speakers etc

 
I own an ENGL Powerball 2 head, and a Hesu cabinet loaded with Celestion V30 speakers. I really like the tone that I get with them.

9.Do you have a pedal board? Tell us about that badboy

In my pedalboard I have a Seymour Duncan 805 overdrive, a Flashback Delay X4 from TC Electronic, a Digitech Polara reverb, a TC Electronic Polytune and the Engl Z-9 footswitch.

10..Now tell us your Dream Rig in detail…..

    

In my dream rig, the only one thing that I would like to have is a Fortin head. Really love how they sound.

11.What guitarist can you not stand?

There’s no guitar player that I can’t stand.. There are some overrated players and other underrated aswell.

I12. Is tone more important or is technique?

Both have to stay on the same level. They are the most important things for a musician.

13. Name your top 5 guitarist

Yngwie Malmsteen,

 Jason Becker,
 Jeff Loomis, 
Wes Hauch
 André Nieri.

14.Who is the most overrated guitarist

Is difficult for me to pick one. It depends on musical tastes.
  


15.Who would you like a one hour private sit down lessons with anyone dead or alive?

Definitely André Nieri. Mind blowing. 




 iTunes: https://apple.co/2TW4VlT

Spotify: https://spoti.fi/2E1kBiR


Cd:https://bit.ly/2T32ttK








 WWW.THEMETALMOOSE.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment