NIGHTMARE TOYS

Monday, November 11, 2019

THE DEEP END SERIES : Atlee Hernandez / Lost Sacrament






1.Why Bass?

Was asked to be a bassist for a band in need


2.Do you think it is unfair or just lack of knowledge bass gets so little credit?


I dont think so, I mean the bassist got this questionnaire and the bonus question is referring notable bass players, get your practice, find your distinct groove and you'll impress.
   



3.What kind of bass do you use? Model , color , year , And why


B.C. Rich N.J. series black warlock, it's an old model from god knows what year. It was the easiest bass for me to get a hold of.


4.Tell us about your amplification


Acoustic 260 100W 1x10 Bass Mini Stack.

  



5. With all of that being said do you feel tone is an important thing for bass?


Yes as is the same for all other musical instruments.


6.Do you prefer 5 strings over 4 string?


Yes! More options.

7.Who is your favorite bassist?


Anyone who's skilled enough to put me to shame.

8. Who is your least favorite bassist?


I honestly don't know, me I guess.


9.Why do you think women seem to be attracted to playing bass?


   

who you calling woman? Ha kidding.
I dunno I see women attracted to music just as much as men are, music is a great thing.


10. What bassist dead or alive would you like a private lesson with? 

Steve Digiorgio

11. Bonus question
Bobby Doll , Nikki Sixx , Les Claypool , Billy Sheehan  which is more ridiculous and why


Les claypool not only is he skilled but very distinctive sounding, he's more of an artist with his music. 


 https://www.facebook.com/LostSacrament/

No comments:

Post a Comment