NIGHTMARE TOYS

Wednesday, November 13, 2019

THE BATTER SERIES : SHAWN HILL / THE BAND REPENT













1.What is your name and what band do you play for? 
My name is Shawn Hill and I play for The Band Repent

2.Who made you want to play drums and why?


Mainly Joey joordison because he doesnt just sit the and play he head bangs and plays with energy that it like 


3.When did you get your first kit? Tell us about it…


I got my first kit for my 13th birthday it was a wine red stagg 5 peice  


 

4.Where your parents supportive of you and your loud / expensive new habit?

Yes both parents were and still are very supportive

5.What drum performance on an album is perfection to you?


 I really liked the drums on motionless in whites latest album disguise

6.Tell us about your current kit and set up in DETAIL.


  
My current kit all tho is about to be replaced is a old tama kit its a 4 peice I'm running all remo coatted heads except for the snare thats a evans I don't even know what for cymbals is using all sabian b8s my double pedal is a vintage tama set and my hardwear is just a mess of pdp tama and Ludwig and I play Vic Firth 5A sticks

7.If you could have a dream kit tell us about it in DETAIL


 my dream kit is a bloodwood mapex armary with K custom cymbals and a custom Gibraltar rack system and ill also be buying a second bass drum as well and ill be using the pearl eliminater longboard double pedal in its 2 single pedal configuration I will also have the drum lite system in all the shells as well this is what im replacing my current kit with soon

   

8.Name your top 5 drummers excluding Neil Peart and Mike Portnoy
Joey Jordison
The rev
Tommy Lee duh

4?
5.?

9. Do you prefer Live or Studio?

No answer given

10.Do drummers really get all the chicks and if so how do we convince the guitarist?

 No Answer given

WWW.THEMETALMOOSE.COM 

No comments:

Post a Comment