NIGHTMARE TOYS

Friday, October 2, 2020

Vokills interview - Braincell


 1.Please introduce yourself and tell us who you sing for.


Hello to all! My name is Joe Little and I am the vocalist of Braincell




2.What / Who made you want to sing?


Mr. Lordi was a strong influence for me to want to sing. His gimmick, raspy vocal and lyrical style was catchy to me.





3.Who was the first singer you saw live that gave you chills?


Aaron Nordstrom of Gemini Syndrome.


4.Many people say heavy music is just screaming, How would you combat that statement?


 I would simply explain that, for me, it’s a form of expression. Not everyone will understand heavy music and the “screaming” and that’s okay. 


5.If you growl or do harsh vocals how do you keep your voice after such violent performances?


-I typically speak less than normal and drink green tea after a performance. 


6. Do you have a warm-up routine? Tell u bout it?




-I honestly haven’t found a specific routine, but I warm up with tips and advice  others have shown me, or simply watch and learn from other vocalists




7. Do you think power or performance is more important?


-I believe having both power and strong performance is beneficial during a show. You want the crowd to be excited to see you. They all come to see a show, give em’ your all


8. Who do you think gets unfair vocal praise, someone the world thinks is great but is not? / And who is great but does not get the credit?


-This is a very tough question due to every vocalist having their own style. If they’re praised, it is their fans that say so. 


9.Name your top 5 vocalist


Aaron Nordstrom (Gemini Syndrome)

Corey Taylor (Slipknot, Stone Sour)

Matt Heafy (Trivium)

Ryan Clark (Demon hunter)

Mr. Lordi (Lordi)






10.Micheal Buble or Jim Gallette? Just testing your skills here


-I do not know these two, but would like to research them!


11.Who do you love to listen to that would surprise people?.


-Hank Williams Sr. 


12.If you could remove the autotune from any singer who would it be?


-I’m not too sure. I wouldn’t want to remove something from someone’s work

No comments:

Post a Comment