NIGHTMARE TOYS

Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Interview with vocalist Among Your Gods - Alina Dzhezhora




1.Please introduce yourself and tell us who you sing for
 -  My name is Alina and I sing for people.

2.What / Who made you want to sing?
 -  My teenage love for Cannibal Corpse)

3.Who was the first singer you saw live that gave you chills?
 -  I have not been to large-scale concerts. Therefore, I have not yet heard a live performance that would give me goosebumps.




4.Many people say heavy music is just screaming, How would you combat that statement?
 - Heavy music for me personally is a surge of emotions, adrenaline. ..I find in these "screams", as strange as it sounds, emotional relief)

5.If you growl or do harsh vocals how do you keep your voice after such violent performances?
 -  I learned to use extreme vocal techniques for 2 years. In order to keep the voice)



6. Do you have a warm up routine? Tell u bout it ?
 -  Rehearsals, breathing exercises - these are my warm-ups.

7. Do you think power or performance is more important?
 -  I think that everything taken together is the key to success)

8. Who do you think gets unfair vocal praise, someone the world thinks is great but is not? / And
who is great but does not get the credit?
 -  honestly, everyone deserves the title of "great" who has put all his energy into achieving goals. If a person dreamed of performing on stage and he achieved this, he is great!

9.Name your top 5 vocalist
 Freddie Mercury, 
Chester Bennington, 
Rob Halford, 
Johnny Craig,



10.Micheal Buble or Jim Gallette? Just testing your skills here
 -  🤷‍♀

  11.Who do you love to listen to that would surprise people?.
 -  Lady Gaga)

  12.If you could remove the autotune from any singer who would it be?  

 - of the performers I listen to, no one comes to mind) 



No comments:

Post a Comment