NIGHTMARE TOYS

Friday, October 9, 2020

THE TRASH WITH : Mika Kangas and KOL3RA Burning Mindfields


 Please include live photo's and a link to your bands facebook and return with questions and answers to metalcoffeepr@gmail.com

(please notice instructions above)


1.Please introduce yourself and tell us who you sing fo

My name is Mika Kangas and I sing for KOL3RA and Burning Mindfields


2.What / Who made you want to sing?

I started singing as kid. I sang as I listened to records. When I started doing my own music there was no one to sing the songs so did vocals myself.


3.Who was the first singer you saw live that gave you chills?

Finnish singers I guess it was Marco Hietala and when I saw Klaus Meine sing in Helsinki with Scorpions sometime in 90s.


4.Many people say heavy music is just screaming, How would you combat that statement?

Well, it's not. It's very technical even if the vocals would be screaming type singing.


5.If you growl or do harsh vocals how do you keep your voice after such violent performances?

I don't scream and do really harsh vocals just for that I will be able to sing ll I drop.


6. Do you have a warm up routine? Tell u bout it ?

Mainly some scales and breathing exercises.


7. Do you think power or performance is more important?

Both equally, if there is not both then the performance will not be complete.


8. Who do you think gets unfair vocal praise, someone the world thinks is great but is not? / And who is great but does not get the credit?

Can't think of anyone right now.


9.Name your top 5 vocalist

Dio

Halford

Geoff Tate

Marco Hietala

Bruce Dickinson


10.Micheal Buble or Jim Gallette? Just testing your skills here

Neither..


11.Who do you love to listen to that would surprise people?.

Don't really know.


12.If you could remove the autotune from any singer who would it be?

No comments:

Post a Comment