NIGHTMARE TOYS

Tuesday, February 25, 2020

VOKILLS SINGER INTERVIEW : Sid Morgue 22




1.Please introduce yourself and tell us who you sing for
  My name is Sid I'm vocalist and lyricist for Morgue 22 I come from San Antonio but now live in Austin.

2.What / Who made you want to sing?


Alot of people made me wanna sing but if I had to narrow it down it was always Alice Cooper and Iggy Pop
3.Who was the first singer you saw live that gave you chills? Roger Miret of Agnostic Front he didn't exactly give me chills but a good reason to wanna sing.

4.Many people say heavy music is just screaming, How would you combat that statement? 

I think that's bullshit Metal music comes in so many styles you really couldn't criticize it all as a whole to me metal has more talent than anything else out there in this day and age.

5.If you growl or do harsh vocals how do you keep your voice after such violent performances?

 I limit myself on growls and try not to use up all my vocal cords.

6. Do you have a warm up routine? 

Tell u bout it ? I usually had this thing where I'd get up and slip on an album from either Slayer, Anthrax or Venom sing along to it to prepare myself for actual recording.

7. Do you think power or performance is more important? 

Both are important in their own ways people want to be mesmerized and at the same time entertained because every bit that you do is what people are going to remember you for.

8. Who do you think gets unfair vocal praise, someone the world thinks is great but is not? / And who is great but does not get the credit?

 Jim Morrison I mean he was a great singer and crooner his voice complimented the most gloomiest of the doors catalogue.

9.Name your top 5 vocalist Alice Cooper, Jim Morrison, Iggy Pop, Ian Gillian, Cronos

10.Micheal Buble or Jim Gallette? 

Just testing your skills here Jim Gillette he was a kick ass singer for nitro I'd rather them than that Michael character.

11.Who do you love to listen to that would surprise people?. 
Buddy Holly

12.If you could remove the autotune from any singer who would it be? 

All these fucking rappers in general.

No comments:

Post a Comment