NIGHTMARE TOYS

Friday, February 7, 2020

Fetal Autopsy interview

1.Thanks for taking the time to talk to The Grinder! You have a new album out, Tell us about it!

I just released a new single called "Farmhouse Horror" for my upcoming album "Return to the Farmhouse.

2.Where was it recorded? Is all the material new?

I recorded it in my bedroom through an interface.

3.What is the biggest difference between your last release and the new one?

My new release is gonna be a little more back to basics. No features keyboards or skits like the last album.
 

4.Are you signed to a label? , If so which one and how did they help or support the process?

I release all my music myself and go through music PR firms to help push the music as well as promoting it myself.

5.What has been going on with the band between albums? Did you tour?

Right now I'm working on a 4 song promo to my upcoming album.

6.Do you have any new members?

No.

7.Who produced the new album and how did they effect the album?
  

I produced the album myself. With every album I try to do things a little different whether it be distorting bass, different guitar tones, different drum samples, distorting bass tracks etc.

8.Some like to record naked or in the dark with candles , Did you have any strange studio practices?

On one project i was working on i always worked on it at night. Anything regarding the project whether it be instruments artwork or whatever was done at night.

9.Of course tell us where to pick up your album and how to learn more about you.

You can download/purchase my music and merch at
www.meathookrecords.bandcamp.com
Www.facebook.com/fetalautopsy
Www.facebook.com/mhroff

10.What is your plans now that the new album is out?

Once my new album is released I plan on pushing it for a couple months and possibly follow it up with a tour.


No comments:

Post a Comment