NIGHTMARE TOYS

Saturday, November 9, 2019

THE AXEMEN SERIES : Christopher Louis Soriano / THRAWN

1.Tell us your name and the band you play for

My name is Christopher Louis Soriano I'm the vocalist/guitarist for Thrawn
 


2.Who made you want to pick up the guitar
King Diamonds Andy Larocque
 


3.Are you self taught or did you take lessons?
.
I am self taught, but ended up taking a few lessons.
4. Can you read music, Can you read tab?

Yes I am able to read music sheets and guitar tabs

5.Do you feel like you have your own sound / tone ?


I do indeed feel like I have my own unique sound/tone

6.Tell us about your guitar ( brand ,model . year , color )


I have quite a bit of guitars, all esp/ltd, but my main axes are my Frx-407(black/blue) and my M-207(black from the 90's), I also
converted a M-17(black) in to a fretless guitar that I have been using a lot recently.




7.What about pickups? Passive or active ? Tell us about them


For pick ups I only ever used Seymour Duncan, I personally love passive pick ups. I have the
Seymour Duncan Nazgul and Sentient, in all my guitars


8.Lets get into amplification, Same drill brand , model , speakers etc
.I have a Marshall MG half stack with celestial 

9 CELESTION? speakers
    


9.Do you have a pedal board? Tell us about that badboy


.I do not, YET my bassist is helping me build one


10..Now tell us your Dream Rig in detail…..


Engl fireball, with celestial speakers.(I'm a simple guy haha)


11.What guitarist can you not stand?


.I feel that's a double edge sword type question but, I cant stand guitarist with big ego's


I12. Is tone more important or is technique?


Technique is way more important, I must've spent 2-3 years looking for my tone, and 7+ years mastering techniques.

13. Name your top 5 guitarist
My top 5 guitarist are
1.Andy Larocque
2.Tom "Fountainhead" Geldsschlager
3.Hizaki
4.Chuck Schuldenir
5.Michael Romeo
(that was hard to narrow down)


14.Who is the most overrated guitarist


Slash


15.Who would you like a one hour private sit down lessons with anyone dead or alive?


 Andy Larocque 


 WWW.THEMETALMOOSE.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment