NIGHTMARE TOYS

Wednesday, June 20, 2018

BEHIND THE GRINDER : THE SOURCE


 Wes J or Moose , Yes me. I am not one for attention really which is such a bad quality for a guy who's job it is to get attention. See thing is I am FANTASTIC at getting attention ask anyone who knows me from my school years or when I was young and playing in a band. Yes I can turn the heads because my instinct to stick my middle finger in the face of the norm well it has earned me quite the reputation.

After years of I fought authority..........
I took my skills of going against the grain into the world of radio and podcast and I was hellbent on breaking the mold of let me make money off of you and then take credit which unfortunately is still 
in practice not only in radio and podcast but also in management and the SCENE all over the globe. NOT HERE JACK!
My goal LETS make YOU money and YOU take the credit because the bands are the TALENT!
I made METAL MOOSE a dominant force in the metal world I followed with the acclaimed SOUNDCHECKED which I still record and preform to this day.
But in 2018 Jan 1st I decided to take this concept to an entirely new
level wit the creation of Metal Coffee PR with the exact same attitude!!! Lets use what I have learned , the contacts I have made , the reputation I have built and set the PR world on its ass!
In 6 months 6 bands that I represent are now SIGNED to record
                                                      labels , That is an average of one band a month for the match                                                                  challenged I had to use my fingers to figure that out myself lol.
How and where in the Hell did this guy come from ?
My method works because I take the exact OPPOSITE method most PR firms take. I am NOT a magician , I am not a genius and most importantly YOU the talent share your info with me so I share my info with YOU. There are no secrets in Metal Coffee I put all of the bands in a Facebook group TOGETHER along with the press , the labels , the radio and podcast contacts so they can are you ready for this crazy concept? COMMUNICATE!!


Why your band should consider Metal Coffee is because we are doing things to change how PR is done and it is working! Be a part of how things are supposed to be done!
And lastly but not least for sure is The Grinder the blog you are reading now
updated DAILY with news , videos , interviews and kick ass stuff t is another tool we use to push! Thank you to the 1000 people a day average who visit the Grinder!!

If you are interested in JOINING Metal Coffee PR
Email your bio or EPK and your latest release ( even if it is a single or just a 
                                  video )
                                   to METALCOFFEEPR@GMAIL.COM
                                   We do PR for bands around the world!
                                   Your music does not have to be METAL!
                                   We do rock , punk , hard rock , blues , classic rock all the way to Djent and                                            Deathcore , Black Metal and Industrial!

                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment