NIGHTMARE TOYS

Saturday, November 9, 2019

THE DEEP END SERIES : SHOULDA BEEN BLONDE







https://www.facebook.com/ShouldaBeenBlonde2/

1.Why Bass?

Bass is one of the most important instruments in a band. It's the foundation and one wrong note can make everyone sound off.

2.Do you think it is unfair or just lack of knowledge bass gets so little credit?


Mostly a lack of knowledge. The bass player knows everything that's happening musically and knows what the other instruments are playing.

3.What kind of bass do you use?

  Model , color , year , And why

 

I use an Orange Ibanez (year unknown). It actually belongs to our lead singer, but it's a better quality than my red Fender.

4.Tell us about your amplification


It's loud.

5. With all of that being said do you feel tone is an important thing for bass?


Yes, tone is definitely important for the bass.

6.Do you prefer 5 strings over 4 string?


Probably a 4 string, but only because I'm not skilled enough to rock a 5 string.

7.Who is your favorite bassist?


 

I don't really have a favorite bassist, but I do think Chris Wolstenholme from Muse is pretty cool.

8. Who is your least favorite bassist?


I don't have a least favorite of anything music related.

9.Why do you think women seem to be attracted to playing bass?


Because bassists are the coolest people… obviously.

10. What bassist dead or alive would you like a private lesson with?


I know it's really lame, but I can't think of anyone

11. Bonus question


  

Bobby Doll , Nikki Sixx , Les Claypool , Billy Sheehan  which is more ridiculous and why
I don't really know who any of them are, but I'm sure they're all equally ridiculous. 











 

No comments:

Post a Comment