NIGHTMARE TOYS

Saturday, November 9, 2019

THE AXEMEN SERIES : Gregory Boyce / Boyce

https://www.facebook.com/boycepage/

1)  Gregory Boyce of Boyce

2) Who made me want to play guitar? 


Not sure really, I have pictures of me at two or three years old
with a guitar in my hand lol

3) Self taught? 



Yes, I did play saxophone in school and learned
from a teacher, but guitar, bass, drums, keys and vocals,,,self taught

4) Read music?


  No, I barely know what key I'm in lol

5) Do you have your own tone or sound?


 Yeah I think everyone does..whether they like it
or not lol. But I will say this...I will change my sound to fit the style I'm writing in

6) Guitars.. 


 I've got a couple Gibsons. Mach III and a Les Paul, Fender Strat and some acoustics
but my main guitar is a Carvin ST300

7)Pickups ...


I have no idea what kind of pickups I have ..wait, I have a Toyota Tacoma lol

8) Amplification ..


 usually through a rackmount

9) Pedal Board? 

  no

10) Dream rig? 


 Axe FX II

11)Guitarist I can't stand?


 I respect them all, but maybe Jack White? lol

12) Tone or Technique?


 I think both go hand in hand so to speak

13) Top 5 Guitarists..


 
Allan Holdsworth, 
Early Yngwie, 
Adrian Vandenberg,
John Sykes,
 Eddie Van Halen

14) Over rated guitarist? again, I repect them all.....maybe Slash?  lol

15) Private lesson? 


 Allan Holdsworth RIP







WWW.THEMETALMOOSE.COM


No comments:

Post a Comment