NIGHTMARE TOYS

Friday, May 18, 2018

Who the F%*k is Larry???

Sometimes my sources are incredible other times incredulous and that is what makes Moose fun!
I had an awesome friend tell me about a guy who writes reviews. Who is he and where do they write for I asked? I do not know his name is Larry is all I needed to hear and the results well Larry just rules!

Here are the first batch of Larry reviews!

Symetria - Stomp -- The vocals aren't so far out their that they turn me off and tune me out. For the most part I like this band. I can see a crowd really getting into this song.


Still Warning -- Would like to hear a little more bass drum All in all I like this song, really like the guitar !

Redefind - Keep it tight -- This band is real tight and real confusing, I like it better when he is talking ( rap ) and hate rap. When he starts singing it's like here we go again. Maybe the same guys sings for a 100 different bands

Nord- Kill the Mars -- I really like the start of the song, Then they lost me. I know in the Heavy Music world they love these kinds of vocals. I guess you can tell by now I do not. To be honest it just NOISE !

Faytree - Cherry Garden -- I felt like I was racing somewhere, and when I got their I wondered why.

Doan- Some kind of -- Very different, I like it, I must admit I feel a little Evil after listening to it. I like the Musicians, I also like the Vocals I like the delay it makes it sound full.

Chugger Grinder -- I know many people really like this sound, it just sounds the same to me. Just this review, it's just like the other. It is just Nothing New !

Beyond Forgivness -- I like the music at the start, then they lose me for a moment. I like higher vocals, not much for the low noise. That's just me, and I know that's what a lot of people like. When it sounds like the Devil, it just sounds like everyone else.

. Awaiting Daylight -- I like this Band a lot -- Great Vocals, I like the song. Great Range, and I also like the mix. I would love to see the stage show.



No comments:

Post a Comment