NIGHTMARE TOYS

Tuesday, September 4, 2018

A LIGHT WITHIN....... THE REVIEW

FINALLY! The Grinder gets a head review writer........ Here is the first in hopefully many reviews in The Grinder. By the way if YOU want to get free music and write reviews just write me and let me know metalcoffeepr@gmail.com

A Light Within Review- John Kramedjian

I love the production value of the tracks and the vocals convey a very convincing emotional draw. The band seems really tight and has some good ideas as to the dynamics of music as well as giving a song the space to breath. Over all for the music I would say that I am just kind of not enthused. The life of the music is there but the drive I like to feel in the music I listen to is not there. For me the music is at best an ambient noise. The images are all there to be a really great campaign but I just can’t get behind it. I found myself listening to the songs blend together and if that happens I know the music is just too ambient for me. There are some really good heavy parts but they are either stifled or short lived. All things considered, the band has a lot going for it but I think they should focus on licensing more. The sound profile doesn’t seem to me to work as a live band. Again these are all my own opinions and I can’t say that the public at large would reflect them. Overall I give them a 7 out of 10. The production value is fantastic and it is a great sound. The imagery is amazing and whoever is doing their graphic design is on point.



No comments:

Post a Comment