NIGHTMARE TOYS

Saturday, July 25, 2020

THE AXEMEN GUITAR INTERVIEW W / Ryan Endicott of Dying Oath


1.Tell us your name and the band you play for

I'm Ryan Endicott, I play for Dying Oath.

 

2.Who made you want to pick up the guitar

Matt Tuck, seeing him in the first Live at Brixton DVD,

Blew me away and I wanted to be cool like that. haha

 

3.Are you self taught or did you take lessons?

Self taught most of what I know, Josh made me realize how much I didn't know

so he's the reason I am where I am now

 

.

4. Can you read music, Can you read tab?

 

Yeah.

 

5.Do you feel like you have your own sound / tone ?

 

We blend our sound to make the music shine.

 

6.Tell us about your guitar ( brand ,model . year , color )

 

Epiphone goth '1958' explorer, Matte black

LTD Eclipse EC-257, Matte Black

 

7.What about pickups? Passive or active ? Tell us about them

 

I have Passive pickups in both of my guitars.

   

8.Lets get into amplification, Same drill brand , model , speakers etc

Peavey

6505 Tube Amp

V30s

 

9.Do you have a pedal board? Tell us about that badboy

 

Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah

Tuner

Maxon Overdrive

ISP Decimator 2 noise gate

 

10..Now tell us your Dream Rig in detail…..

 

Already playing it haha

 

11.What guitarist can you not stand?

   

Dave Mustaine

 

12. Is tone more important or is technique?

 

technique, loud won't save you forever.

 

13. Name your top 5 guitarist

 

Alexi Laiho

Zakk Wylde

Matt Tuck

Randy Rhoades

Jimi Hendrix

 

14.Who is the most overrated guitarist

 

I can't disrespect talent.

 

15.Who would you like a one hour private sit down lessons with anyone dead or alive?

 

Alexi Laiho

No comments:

Post a Comment