NIGHTMARE TOYS

Saturday, July 18, 2020

THE METAL TIMES: GOOD LUCK FINDING THIS ANYWHERE ELSE / BLOODY SADISM



The album entitled, Umbra (meaning 'shadow' in Latin) is a solo project comprised of 7 new melodic death metal songs written, recorded and mixed by the man himself, Josh McMorran with mastering and additional mixing coming from acclaimed record producer Jacob Hansen of Hansen Studios (Aborted, Extol, Amaranthe).

The album includes guest solos and vocals from Francesco Paoli (Fleshgod Apocalypse), Morgan Reid, Yo Oniytan and many more, with bass duties covered by Giacomo Gastaldi (Bloodshot Dawn, Darkend).

In the face of the increasing costs of album production and high standards expected, Josh set out to create something in a DIY fashion to make the project viable, doing so without cutting any corners when it comes to quality. Working tirelessly between July 2019 - June 2020 the album was created meticulously, being finalised in June at the world famous Hansen Studios.
  
Josh comments, "Forlorn World is a way for me to create new music without the confines of money and the high expectation that comes with being in my main band. Taking on the production duties has also helped me grow as a musician and implement my ideas and vision in a way I’m extremely happy with."
1.Metal Coffee is going to attempt to create an interview that ask questions the others will not ask. First tell us your name , your band name and a social media link  we can find your band. Secondly tell us why you joined or started a band and tell us what YOU think you sound like NOT what people say you sound like.


This is Pooyan Ahmadi and my band name is Bloody 
Sadism... one-man band from Iran
You can find me on all of social media applications, just search bloody sadism.


I started the band in 2014 and I just want to say what I like and my own opinion about different topics.

I sound like a real monster and I don't know what people think about me but according to their messages, I think that they like my music style.





2.What part of being in a band did you not expect? And knowing now what you know what would you have changed before joining or starting a band?

I never expect that someone be my boss in a band (or even in my personal life) and I think band mates should be friends and help each other.
First of all, Respect should be the most important thing for artists
(It's my own idea)
Secondly the main philosophy of band mates should be interconnected
(I mean about the music)




3.How long did it take you to figure out that talent has much less to do with things and money had much more to do with things?

Although I respect many talent people but money talks and determines that who should be limited and special. 
I knew the issue when I was 10 years old and now as an International artist from Iran, I like to say it to everyone that MONEY IS EVERYTHING... when you're hungry, injured, screwed up or whatever, no one helps you... humanity has been disappeared and it has no place.
When you got money, you got everything
People will respect you and you can reach almost everything





4.That being said how many banda out there do you think made it on talent and how many made it on money?



There are some artists that they are real talented
But as I said before, money can make a stupid sheap, famous…

Nowadays topics like nudity and fake styles and silly things are the most important thing for many people around the world and they're looking for shit
Many businessman are making money by this way
I mean they earn money and many things of people's ignorance

I really believe that something is wrong with people and many true things are not in their true places



5.Do you still believe in good song writing knowing it doesn't really matter?


I believe that good song writing and special signature are important and the feeling(s) about a topic or whatever you want to sing or write about them should be real not fake style or cheating from others. You can inspire from other artists but you have to get the message that is yours and you shouldn't copy or try to be them at all... 




6.Honestly how does it make you feel knowing there are bands with women who show their t**ts and get big tours and bands with women who dont and are playing the bars?


I rather to call the first crew "The Whores"
Persons in The second crew are the real artist

This is my message to the first crew: go and play some scenes and be a star in that genre (P***graphy)
You are the most pointless persons in the world and you just talking shit.



7.Why do you think we including you are so scared to say our political beliefs? And why are people afraid to say if they dont like an artist? Is it ok to have different opinions / beliefs  and still be united as people?

I'm not interested in political issues.
People can live together without any stupid problems
You know, music is not a compulsive thing
There is no reason that force you to listen to this or listen to that...
So if you don't enjoy a music or something, don't listen to it or don't it.
If you criticize someone, go and try to do something better




8.Without a simple question , if you broke a law that could cause you to lose your children would you break it fair or not?


I don't know... I've never think about that
I'll never break the law



9.Who would you pick to produce your next album and why? Only one catch it has to be a pop star.


I rather to be retired...



10.Who is your worst nightmare as a tour manager?

Band's members been stupid or try to fight with each other and a band lose their equipment.





11.Alot of people consider metal as a satanic drug and alcohol fueled tornado of criminals , in honesty would you feel better playing kids Possessed or Kanye West ? And why?



As I said before, there are so many ignorant people around the world and they just open their mouths without any information about many things and they comment on them... you know, just forget about them

I rather to be retired and I don't work with somebody like KW

 


12.Ok we beleive it is ok to have hatred  you hate someone we all do who is it and why do you hate them?


There is no problem to hate someone or something.
For example, I really hate feminism (I do not believe equal right at all) and people that they are talking about human rights and these stupid things in many modern countries. You know, they are fake and it's a ridiculous thing that you think it's important for the others which what will be happened to you
Everybody knows that these things are bullshit and no one gives a f*** that what will happened to you 




13.Who are the biggest crooks in the music industry?

Artists who they copy from the others and fake styles 

No comments:

Post a Comment