NIGHTMARE TOYS

Monday, July 6, 2020

RUMBLE BASS INTERVIEW : GEO / PISSING RAZORS

1.Why Bass? 

 Bass makes you bounce and just the way it fills up a song giving it that girth to groove too. Also my Pops was a Bass player so it had an influence on me growing up.



2.Do you think it is unfair or just lack of knowledge Bass gets so little credit?

  Lack of knowledge indeed. Songs are not as full without it.


3.What kind of bass do you use? Model , color , year , And why? 

 Musicman is my go to Bass. I have a Black and a Southern Honey burst. I just dig the feel and the clean low end I get with any style.



4.Tell us about your amplification. 

My amplification has changed recently. I was using Peavey Tour Series through a SansAmp RP1 into a 8X10 cabinet. I now am totally blown away with my Darkglass Microtubes Medusa Bass head. Everything you need built into one head. There’s no turning back now with this beast.


5. With all of that being said do you feel tone is an important thing for bass?

 Most definitely. Tone is everything bottom line. HAHA, No pun intended.



6.Do you prefer 5 strings over 4 string?  
I prefer 4 string.


7.Who is your favorite bassist? 

Mike Inez A.I.C *GREAT CHOICE!!! WES J


8. Who is your least favorite bassist?

Nikki Sixx


9.Why do you think women seem to be attracted to playing bass?
The vibration. HA!  Bass is a very sensual instrument it makes the body move. That being said It could be the way they are in control of something so vibrant and expressible. 


10. What bassist dead or alive would you like a private lesson with?
 The mighty Cliff Burton


11. Bonus question
Bobby Doll , Nikki Sixx , Les Claypool , Billy Sheehan  which is more ridiculous and why. 

 This is a tricky question since they are all kinda ridiculous.


No comments:

Post a Comment