NIGHTMARE TOYS

Monday, December 9, 2019

BATTERY DRUMMER INTERVIEW : Cristian Camilo Moya/ independent drummer







What is your name and what band do you play for?

Cristian Camilo Moya, independent drummer,  session drummer

 

Who made you want to play drums and why?


Lars Urich, Steve Adler, I was young and their drumming looks like powerful, creative, so musical.


When did you get your first kit? Tell us about it


At the age of 15 and was very hard because I was in the school and this was a big challenge for me, for my parents, for ''that future'' and all based on a true career, but I was so happy ffor have my first drumkit and work for pay it, a big experience for me.


Where your parents supportive of you and your loud / expensive new habit


They was amazing with my new habit and they did all for help to me a take this choice, and.. yeah, have a drumkit it's very expensive and now that I work of drum teacher I help they a lot, very grateful


What drum performance on an album is perfection to you?


Symbolic from Death, and Puritanical euphoric misanthropia from Dimmu
 Tell us about your current kit and set up in DETAIL


Well I have  Roland TD 20 for my daily practice, it's an amzing drumset I love it,
And a simple Pdp z5 drumkit,  Toms = 10, 12, 14,  Snare = 13'' - 14'' I add a speial maxtone rack for (Cymbals- Sabian B8 on Crash 16'', 18'', Ride sabian pro 20'', Orion crash 16'' China Paiste 2002 16'', china wuhan 16'', Hi hat Zildjian zbt 13'' sabian b8 splash 8'' ) Kick 22'', Axis double pedal A, Vic firth drumsticks 2bn. 5anx, 5bn

  

If you could have a dream kit tell us about it in DETAIL


ROLANTD td 50, with Czarcie kopyto double pedals, and I want n acoustic drumkit 


Sonor double bass


Name your top 5 drummers excluding Neil Peart and Mike Portnoy


Nick Barker,

John Lonhgstreth,
Ken bedene,
Aaron Spears,
Gene Hoglan

Do you prefer Live or Studio?


Studio


Do drummers really get all the chicks and if so how do we c
onvince the guitarist?


hhhahha Funny 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment