NIGHTMARE TOYS

Friday, November 8, 2019

THE BATTERY SERIES : Mirran Grein / Shoulda Been Blonde


 

2.Who made you want to play drums and why?  
Myself…because we needed a drummer for the band.  lol

3.When did you get your first kit? 
Tell us about it…  when i was 11 i got an electric drum kit off of ebay. I quickly realized I like acoustic much better.  I used a borrowed kit for a few years and then eventually got my own.. also off of ebay 

4.Where your parents supportive of you and your loud / expensive new habit? Yes. 

 I come from a musical family. I can play several instruments and my dad was thrilled when I developed a knack for drums… he is very encouraging.
 

5.What drum performance on an album is perfection to you?  I dont really think about that….

6.Tell us about your current kit and set up in DETAIL. 

 It’s just a regular kit, i’m really not particular and can easily use whatever is available.  However I do use 3 toms and a double kick which seems to be unusual to a lot of setups.

7.If you could have a dream kit tell us about it in DETAIL   

whatever...I guess I really don’t care

8.Name your top 5 drummers excluding Neil Peart and Mike Portnoy  

I have no idea

9. Do you prefer Live or Studio?  
Definitely live

10.Do drummers really get all the chicks and if so how do we convince the guitarist?  


I am a chick. ;) my favorite t-shirt says “I’m not WITH the drummer I AM the drummer”




















No comments:

Post a Comment