NIGHTMARE TOYS

Friday, November 22, 2019

XCLUSIVE HELLZ NEW SINGLE INTERVIEW





1.Thanks for taking the time to talk to The Grinder! You have a new album out, Tell us about it!

The single is called Sinner and it is part of the ‘To hellz and back’ EP. Sinner will be released on the 25th of November (in Australia). The EP is is based on the journey of all the experiences life throws at you and becoming a stronger person as a result. The ep vibes feelings of love, hate, and evokes powerful emotions with relatable heart felt lyrics.

2.Where was it recorded? Is all the material new?

The To Hellz and back ep is written completely by Hellz. Each song comes from a collection of songs that I have been writing since I was a teenager throughout each major personal experience a song was born. Sinner was recorded by former Australian Rock group Rat Cat’s bassist, Mark Scully at Studio 57 in Taren Point, NSW, Australia. I had a awesome time recording with Mark!! Sinner is based upon my stage persona ‘Hellz', she takes no shit and is a free spirit. She let’s no one get her way. Hellz is an alter ego. Sometimes in life we need to adopt a harder shell to overcome the pain and problems we face. Hellz is my shell.

3.What is the biggest difference between your last release and the new one?

   
This release is 100% written and performed by me. Sinner is the product I was born to sell. I love hard rock and I believe we need to hear more of it. I have lucky enough to have huge support from my fans which I absolutely adore!!!

4.Are you signed to a label? , If so which one and how did they help or support the process?

Not yet! But I have had interest from labels and I am waiting for the right one to come along. I am completely running everything right now alone and boy do I have my hands full!!!!

5.What has been going on with the band between albums? Did you tour?

Hellz is a new Artist. Although I have worked with many bands and toured the East coast of Australia in earlier years. This is the first time I have stepped out and produced my own style and my own music.
   

6.Do you have any new members? Nope! But I am working alongside some great well known names within the music industry. Including Gorka Alegre on bass, who has played with members of Scorpions, Nazareth and Yngwie Malmsteen to name a few. I am also working with Steve Feldman, the amazing vocalist who performed with Iron Butterfly in the 80s and 90s.

7.Who produced the new album and how did they effect the album?

I produced the album alongside Mark Scully from Studio 57. Mark completely understands my visions. He brought my ideas to life perfectly! I feel he was a great addition to the Hellz project.

8.Some like to record naked or in the dark with candles , Did you have any strange studio practices?

I actually like to record in the dark! I also hate wearing shoes when I record as I love to feel grounded!

9.Of course tell us where to pick up your album and how to learn more about you.

 
You can get a copy of ‘Sinner' by Hellz rom all major music platforms. Including Spotify, ITunes, Amazon, Apple music, Deezer, Google. Play, Rhapsody and many more!!! You can find me on Facebook at www.facbook.com/Hellzyeah or https://www.facebook.com/lisa.christieperry Also check out the website at www.houseofhellz.com

10.What is your plans now that the new album is out?












I plan to keep writing and recording! I have a huge amount of music to get out of me!!

I also cant wait to tour and meet my fans!

No comments:

Post a Comment