NIGHTMARE TOYS

Thursday, November 28, 2019

DETAILS.....

This is something I have no idea if anyone will give a crap about but hey its my blog and i put this whole damn thing together so I get my own segment. It is just going to be me spouting my unimportant opinion on whatever I am feeling at the time I write this. Right now on my mind is the love for  "Tosin" Abasi 
I started The Axemen series for guitar players and it seems like all of them LOVE this guy and hey lets face it he is in a universe all his own end of story. But at the same time I am shocked that nobody has mentioned 
 Ronnie le Tekro!
Kids Kids ok he plays in a band who has more syrup than IHOP but good lord his playing is SICK!
He has this muted picking thing I cannot replicate , now look im certainly no axe god but im not bad either but this little trick he does is so amazing and beyond that I mean "Caught between the Tigers"!!
I know I know its glam and his guitar only has six strings but this Norge is one of my hidden secrets out there so when your done listening to Thy Art is Murder go to Spotify and download "Intuition" by TNT   
and disregard the syrup and loads of cheese and be blown away by the guitar mastery and then get back with me and I will give you my favorite cuts by the band that the guitar playing will leave you in fetal position shivering......

Until Next time, Your Welcome
Wes J

 





P.S. Grammer Nazi's and wanna be English teachers , I am aware  I butcher the english language your comments are not needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment