NIGHTMARE TOYS

Friday, November 29, 2019

THE DEEP END SERIES : Ravech

1.Why Bass?

The sound the bass guitar creates just feels so warm and comfortable. I’ve always found it very fascinating and after my first rock show I was instantly hooked.

2.Do you think it is unfair or just lack of knowledge bass gets so little credit?

People often don’t realize the impact the bass has in all kinds of music genres. It’s usually the lack of knowledge that’s the real issue.


3.What kind of bass do you use? Model , color , year , And why
  I use a beginners bass. A black Yamaha ERB070. Why? Because it was the only one I could afford back then.
The Amp I use is actually a guitar amp. A CRATE GTX212 hahaha but its gets the job done.

4.Tell us about your amplification
  



5. With all of that being said do you feel tone is an important thing for bass?


6.Do you prefer 5 strings over 4 string?

Yes. The tone plays a major role. Every metal band needs that extra low and heavy tone in the background just to make it all more wholesome and full of energy.
I prefer 4 strings. But I don’t mind playing a 5 string.

7.Who is your favorite bassist?




The late Paul Grey.

8. Who is your least favorite bassist?

  


I don’t really have a least favorite bass player because everybody has their own unique way of playing bass, so who am I to judge.

9.Why do you think women seem to be attracted to playing bass?

I think its because of the sound and tones that the bass makes.


10. What bassist dead or alive would you like a private lesson with?



Lemmy kilmister

11. Bonus question


Bobby Doll , Nikki Sixx , Les Claypool , Billy Sheehan  which is more ridiculous and why


https://www.facebook.com/WeAreRavech/


No comments:

Post a Comment