NIGHTMARE TOYS

Monday, August 24, 2020

TATTOO U / Chelsea Brooke : Missesbrooklynn

 

Here it is the greatest example of lazy ass society at its finest, I offer a writing gig where you get to talk to hot tattoo models and rock stars and NOBODY wants to do it? IDIOTS!
Its all good more cool stuff for me to do
Not that I owe an explanation but I emailed Brooklyn as I've always known her until today because she had horror tats I just loved and she wrote back! Slap me silly and call me Carl
I've kept touching base with her on occasion because she is genuinely cool end of story and now I am proud to showcase her and say " I kinda know this lady!"


1. First off thank you for taking the time to speak to the metal times.
please tell us your name and what you do for a living. 
 
Chelsea Brooke
I Bartend, single mother, brand ambassador, event coordinator, event host, promoter, and model
 
2. So obviously this is an interview regarding tattoos, let's talk about your art and why it is important to you.

 It tells a story with little words, visualization is the realization 

3. What made you want to get a tattoo? And how many people told you not to do it? And did it make you think twice?

Nobody told me not to do it, more or less I was asked afterward if I regret them, which is always a no answer. 
I wanted to express myself without becoming vulnerable and leave marks on my body to always remind me where I’ve come from, where I’ve been and where I wanna be 
 
 
5. What was your first piece? how did you pick it out and was it done professionally(where) or underground? (where)

 “One life one chance “ on my wrist 
It was done professionally by my great uncle 
When I was 17 
I still live by that 

6.were you scared about the pain of the consequences more?
No

7. How has your art hurt or helped your career or has it hindered anything that made you wish you didn’t have it?

 It hasn’t, I refused to work for someone for the rest of my life so I didn’t put that as a blockage for success 

8. Are you about a story with your pieces or are you just into cool art? In other words, does your skin tell a story

 Yes 

9. Is any of it about extremity pain/pleasure or is it more expression

 It’s a relaxation technique for me, another piece done another memory made and another pain turned to a winning game 

10. Is there an and game? When do you think you will be finished

 I won’t be 

11. What is your number one favorite tattoo and why?
  
My forever young tattoo on my stomach 
I beat liver cancer at 23 and it speaks that story 

12. How do you feel about getting a partner’s name or initials? Is the curse real?

I have done it and I’m skin-toning it to be able to cover it up 

13. Do you have and if so are you willing to admit you have a barbed wire band tat?

 I don’t have one (told you she is cool)


1 comment:

  1. She's not a single mother, she's scams and fucks people over. Can send all the proof you want

    ReplyDelete