NIGHTMARE TOYS

Friday, December 21, 2018

Let me pay you!



Seriously!! Do you have a PayPal account? Do you know people in bands?
You play the hero and you tell the bands you know a guy who GETS bands on the radio WORLDWIDE GETS bands INTERVIEWS GETS BANDS REVIEWS AND 
on Spotify
on iHeartRadio
on Google Play
on iTunes
on Stitcher
on Spreaker
on TuneIn
on YouTube
Contact with
Record Labels
Radio Net and FM and College 
Newspapers 
Magazines
Podcast
Blogs
Booking Agents
Band Management companies 
And more.
AND! Helped 20 bands sign record deals in 2018!!!
It is SIMPLE!!! You tell them here is the info
And if they sign up and they say YOU sent them I PAY YOU!!!
Help a band and help yourself all at one time!
This is a no brainer for Venue owners, Band managers , ANYONE who works with bands!!
I paid out good money to several people in 2018 and I am ready to PAY again in 2019!!
I am so serious about helping bands I am paying people to do it!!
NOBODY ELSE DOES THAT!!
If you have any questions email metalcoffeepr@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment