NIGHTMARE TOYS

Sunday, January 3, 2021

VOKILLS INTERVIEW / MIKE GREEN 12 DAYS STRAIGHT

 




1.Please introduce yourself and tell us who you sing for. I’m Mike Green and i scream for 12 Days Straight



 

2.What / Who made you want to sing? My brother’s friend had a band and said if I learned how to scream I could do vocals for the band, so I learned.

 

3.Who was the first singer you saw live that gave you chills? I don’t remember.

 

4.Many people say heavy music is just screaming, How would you combat that statement? Screaming isn’t easy and it projects a lot of heart, passion, and soul.

 

5.If you growl or do harsh vocals how do you keep your voice after such violent performances? Honestly, I have no idea. (Laughs)

 

6. Do you have a warm up routine? Tell us bout it ? Drink a few beers to loosen up.

 

7. Do you think power or performance is more important? I feel it’s a mixture of both.

 

8. Who do you think gets unfair vocal praise, someone the world thinks is great but is not? / And who is great but does not get the credit? I don’t think I’m at a level where I can criticize.

 

9.Name your top 5 vocalists. Mitch Lucker, Alex Koehler, Tom Barber, Oli Sykes, Mattie Montgomery

 

10.Micheal Buble or Jim Gallette? Just testing your skills here .. Michael Buble!

 


11.Who do you love to listen to that would surprise people? The beatles, they’re my top band.

 

12.If you could remove the autotune from any singer who would it be? No clue.



No comments:

Post a Comment