NIGHTMARE TOYS

Monday, December 16, 2019

METAL COFFEE MISSION STATMENT 2020

Included are pictures of album covers of bands who have signed record reals with Metal Coffee also pictures of FREE services and features Metal Coffee offers EVERY BAND ON EVERY LABEL AND ON EVERY PR COMPANY! So in other words if your PR company has not offered you Metal Coffee's FREE services they are ROBBING you of FREE press!
Metal Coffee Mission Statement for 2020.
This IS and ALWAYS has been a WAR. It is my war I choose to fight. This is NOT just about a podcast , a website or even just PR.
 

This is 100% about showing the bands and the public that there ARE people LYING and SCAMMING bands people taking MONEY from bands that do NOTHING in return.
There are people charging HUNDREDS even THOUSANDS of dollars for services I offer for FREE or at MAXIMUM $1 a day.
To those people YOU are my ENEMY. To the sites and businesses who claim they support bands but do not support me YOU are my ENEMY. 

There is EXACTLY 0% reason ANYONE has a legit reason NOT to use my services and if you think you do YOU are my ENEMY.
Does this mean EVERYONE has to use Metal Coffee? NO!
It means if you choose NOT to use Metal Coffee because of something you've " heard" and you refuse to look at the damn great wall of China full of reasons why you SHOULD and choose not to come to ME and you support the words against me YOU are my ENEMY. 
I am 100% PRO other PR companies look at the Grinder! I do FREE interviews and give FREE airplay to them EVERYDAY!
LIARS , THIEVES , CROOKS. I WILL call you OUT in PUBLIC.
Now someone is reading this saying " how unprofessional" 
Unprofessional is how I made my name because I will NOT stand for the status quo of this crooked PROFESSION,
I am changing this PROFESSION!
You want someone to fight for YOUR BAND? You want someone who WILL do 10000% of EVERYTHING I say and has a list to PROVE IT?

MY bands get results and if NOT I can tell you why. I WILL change the landscape for you and your band!
And lastly IF you choose PR by the brand name over the record of success if you choose to pay MORE for a product with the EXACT same services , You are not my enemy you are just IGNORANT


 

No comments:

Post a Comment