NIGHTMARE TOYS

Saturday, April 4, 2020

FALSE GODS REVIEW

Sludge/Doom metal from New York. Pre-order our new EP “The Serpent and The Ladder” here https://falsegods1.bandcamp.com/album/the-serpent-and-the-ladder . False Gods like the name 

Totally dig the Black/Doom Metal vibe

When I first got the tracks and looked at the art files, I expected fast blast beats from a thrash metal band. But to my surprise I was hit with a killer Black/Doom sound . The mix was good but could've use more guitar (just my bias opinion sorry I am a guitarist hahaha) but the songs were arranged well . Did I mention I love concept tracks these 2 tracks are right out of Vikings. I hear a mix of My Dying Bride & Celtic Frost with a hint of Heilung this is definitely some rainy gloomy day music. In my honest opinion these guys are great. Although I thought they needed to add some synth organ in there 
and a guitar solo wouldn't have hurt but all in all 2 great songs. I am definitely gonna go check out more of these guys stuff.
  

I'm gonna rate this a 🤘🤘🤘 out of 
🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘

https://www.facebook.com/falsegods1/

REVIEW BY CHRIS OF


No comments:

Post a Comment