When I started playing music I started right with bass loved it right from the beginning.
2. Do you think it is unfair or just a lack of knowledge bass gets so little credit?
Everyone has their own opinion on that, but I don't think it's a lack of knowledge just buried with the flash of the other instruments. It is all piece that make up the puzzle.
3. What kind of bass do you use? Model, color, year and why?
I use a 2014 Spector Legend 4 black with a gray tint. I started playing Spector a few years back and I love the sound and action from their basses and the company in general.
4. Tell us about your amplification.
I use an Ampeg SVT 7 Pro for the head, an Ampeg 6x10 cabinet and run a Tech 21 for my overdrive.
5. With all of that being said do you feel tone is an important thing for bass?
I feel it is very important to have a great tone and sculpt the right one for your sound. Try and make it specific to you
6. Do you prefer 5 strings over 4 string?
I definitely prefer a 4 string even though Eric teases me to get a 6 string. lol
7. Who is your favorite bassist?
8. Who is your least favorite bassist?
9. Why do you think women seem to be attracted to playing bass?
More in tune with the rhythm?
10. What bassist dead or alive would you like a private lesson with?
Probably Paul Gray
11. Bonus Question
Bobby Doll, Nikki Sixx, Les Claypool, Billy Sheehan which is more rediciulous and why?
Les Claypool, because let's be real it's Les Claypool do I need to say more? lol