1. Tell us your name and the band you play for?
Jakub Önslaughter. Debustrol and Ravenoir.
2. Who made you want to pick up the guitar?
3. Are you self taught or did you take lessons?
4. Can you read music, Can you read tab?
I can read tab.
5. Do you feel like you have your own sound / tone?
6. Tell us about your guitar?
My main guitar is handmade by master Roman Hanák jr. It is a sharp flying V, made in 2017. The guitar is of course two-octave with a tremolo from the Gotoh brand.
7. What about pickups? Passive or active ? Tell us about them?
Active - Seymour Duncan Blackouts... The only good pickups for Heavy Metal.
8. Lets get into amplification, Same drill brand , model , speakers etc?
Peavey 5150 + box Engl... The only good amp for Heavy Metal.
9. Do you have a pedal board? Tell us about that badboy?
Pedal board is for pussies... sometimes I only use the wah pedal.
10. Now tell us your Dream Rig in detail ... ?
I already own my dream rig.
11. What guitarist can you not stand?
12. Is tone more important or is technique?
Both of them ... you can have a great sound, but when you play shits, it still sucks.
13. Name your top 5 guitarist?
Jon Nödtveidt, Fredrik Folkare, Sebastian Ramstedt, Jeff Waters and Jeff Hanneman.
14. Who is the most overrated guitarist?
15. Who would you like a one hour private sit down lessons with anyone dead or alive?